In recognition of National Emergency Medical Services Week, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine L. Chao recorded a video message honoring the people of EMS and their families for their sacrifice and dedication to their communities, especially during this unprecedented pandemic. As the nation marks the 46th National EMS Week, we also recognize the 50th anniversary of the creation of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, which has supported the advancement of EMS systems since its inception.
- Portage, two townships change EMS providers (MAR. 2023)
- EMS medics rush into Ionia house fire to save 85-year-old woman (Feb. 2023)
- Roses given to non-emergency riders by West Michigan ambulance company on Valentine’s Day (Feb. 2023)
- Life EMS Ambulance offering CPR classes (JAN. 2023)
- Photo of the Week: Third-generation paramedic celebrates graduation (DEC. 2022)
No comments to show.