WZZM 13 (Grand Rapids, MI) — As the number of COVID-19 coronavirus cases increase in Michigan and across the country, medical professionals are on the front lines fighting the disease. And, while it may seem the pandemic has stopped the world in its tracks, each day emergency crews respond to a wide-variety of calls.
- Portage, two townships change EMS providers (MAR. 2023)
- EMS medics rush into Ionia house fire to save 85-year-old woman (Feb. 2023)
- Roses given to non-emergency riders by West Michigan ambulance company on Valentine’s Day (Feb. 2023)
- Life EMS Ambulance offering CPR classes (JAN. 2023)
- Photo of the Week: Third-generation paramedic celebrates graduation (DEC. 2022)
No comments to show.