Walker city commissioners have approved a service agreement with Life EMS, giving the medical provider free rein to respond to any area of the city — saying it is a more practical and efficient way to offer ambulance service to residents.
- Portage, two townships change EMS providers (MAR. 2023)
- EMS medics rush into Ionia house fire to save 85-year-old woman (Feb. 2023)
- Roses given to non-emergency riders by West Michigan ambulance company on Valentine’s Day (Feb. 2023)
- Life EMS Ambulance offering CPR classes (JAN. 2023)
- Photo of the Week: Third-generation paramedic celebrates graduation (DEC. 2022)
No comments to show.