For only $39 per year ($59 if you have no insurance coverage), you and your family will be covered from any out-of-pocket costs for medically necessary* ambulance transports to or from the hospital.
We offer the most complete medical transportation options in the area. Services include convalescent transfers, wheelchair transports, emergency cardiac and trauma care, mobile intensive care, long distance transports, and Life Care Plus – our money saving membership program.
Medicare co-pays and deductibles continue to rise along with overall health care costs. Protect yourself and your family by becoming a Life Care Plus member today.
We’re the only ambulance membership program with ALL of these benefits:
- No out-of-pocket costs for medically necessary ambulance service for an entire year!
- Extensive West Michigan coverage.
- Reduced Wheelchair/Mobility Transportation rates for doctor office visits, shopping, etc.
- Local West Michigan ownership.
Extensive West Michigan coverage including the following counties:
- Greater Grand Rapids
- VanBuren (Pine Grove Township)
Reduced Wheelchair/Mobility Transportation rates for doctor office visits, shopping, etc.
Local West Michigan ownership (35+ years!)
Convenient,direct billing to your insurance company and Medicare.
Research has proven the quality of treatment immediately following an emergency to be a critical factor in a patient’s recovery. Don’t take any chances, call the leader.
* Medically Necessary ambulance service: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) indicates medical necessity exists when the medical condition of the patient is such that travel by means other than ambulance would harm or endanger their life.