Emergency Pediatric Care (EPC) is an educational program developed by the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT). Life EMS is the first in the State of Michigan to offer this comprehensive course ensuring that ill and injured children receive the most comprehensive and up to date pediatric care available.
These courses are available to all medically licensed personnel (MFR, EMT, Paramedic, Nurse, Physician Assistant, and Physician) working in or with the EMS profession. All EMT-Specialists and paramedics that register for this course are eligible to participate in the CE practical for Pediatric Medication Administration to receive one practical credit. This portion is at the end of the EPC course and has no extra fees associated with it.
For further information about this course please visit the NAEMT website.
This EPC course is a hybrid course. At your convenience you will complete about 8 hours of online (didactic) training, then come in for an eight hours skills day to complete the course.
Course Requirements: This hybrid course requires that you have a computer and internet access.
Registration: Course registrations close 14 days before the course’s scheduled skills day. Class size limited to 12 participants.
Course Fee: Initial/Refresher (Hybrid) Course $245
Hybrid Class Dates:
- October 9, 2020 – Grand Rapids **CLASS IS FULL**
- November 13, 2020 – Kalamazoo **CLASS IS FULL**
- December 18, 2020 – Grand Rapids **CLASS IS FULL**
- January 15, 2021 – Grand Rapids
- February 12, 2021 – Grand Rapids
- March 12, 2021 – Grand Rapids
- April 16, 2021 – Kalamazoo
- May 14, 2021 – Grand Rapids
- June 11, 2021 – Grand Rapids
- July 16, 2021 – Grand Rapids
- August 13, 2021 – Kalamazoo
- September 10, 2021 – Grand Rapids
- October 8, 2021 – Grand Rapids
- November 12, 2021 – Grand Rapids
- December 10, 2021 – Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids: 1279 Cedar St NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Kalamazoo: 517 E North St Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Refunds will only be issued with one-week advance notice of cancellation prior to the class start date.